Images are representations only.
Mark 70 Series Pneumatic Diaphragm Control ValveBrand: Jordan Valve
The Mark 70 Series is a line of pneumatically-operated diaphragm control valves that combine multiple spring actuators with the precision of the sliding gate seat for closer control and greater accuracy.
A side or top-mounted positioner is available to overcome the normal hysteresis for a control valve and actuator and to ensure that the valve stem position is always directly proportional to the control valve command signal.Features
- Totally enclosed multi-spring actuator – Minimizes deadband and is field reversible without the use of special tools or additional parts
- Compact design and simple construction allows fast installation and easy maintenance
- Stem packing is four times deeper than stem travel for greater protection against leakage
- Sliding gate seats provide straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- Easily interchangeable CV’s
- Tight shutoff
- 1/4" to 2"
- DN 8 to DN 50
- Ductile Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Jorcote on Stainless Steel
- Up to 30 Cv
- Direct (ATC)
- Reverse (ATO)
- 3-15 psi
- 6-30 psi