Images are representations only.
Type 70 High-Flow Air Pressure RegulatorBrand: Marsh Bellofram Group of Companies
The Marsh Bellofram Type 70 High-Flow Air Pressure Regulator is expressly designed for applications requiring substantial flow capacity of up to 80 SCFM (2,250 LPM) and accurate pressure controls.
Downstream pressure can be set within 0.25 in. (6.3 mm) of water column and is accurately maintained under varying conditions via an aspirator tube which adjusts air supply in accordance with flow velocity.
A balanced supply valve, utilizing a patented Bellofram rolling diaphragm design, makes the regulator virtually immune to changes in supply pressure, and offers millions of cycles.
The Type 70 features a rugged, precision die-cast aluminum housing, and is pressure-tested and chromate-treated for internal corrosion resistance.
The regulator housing is finished with vinyl paint which resists scratching, weathering and other physical abuse.Features
- High Flow Capacity – Up to 80 SCFM (2,266 LPM).
- Responds Quickly to Minute Changes in Downstream Pressure.
- Dampening Action of Aspirator Tube Maintains Downstream Pressure.
- Honking & Buzzing Eliminated By Action of Integral Baffle and Aspirator Tube.
- Stack-up Construction Can Be Disassembled & Serviced without Removal from Air Line.
- Optional Versions Include: Non-Relieving, Corrosive Resistant Epoxy Finish, Tapped Vent, Mounting Brackets, Pressure Gauge, Low Bleed, Check Valve.
- 1/4" (6.4 mm) Water Column
- 80 scfm (2,266 LPM)
- 50 (1,416 LPM)
- 40 (1,113 LPM)
Effect of Supply Pressure Variation (25 psig) on Outlet Pressure
- < 0.025 psig (1.7 bar)
Exhaust Capacity (5 above psig 20 psig Set Point)
- 4 scfm (113 LPM)
Maximum Supply Pressure
- 250 psig (17.2 bar)
Effect of Changes in Flow on Regulated Pressure (100 psig / 6.9 bar Supply)
- 2.5 psig (0.2 bar) over flow 50 scfm (1416 LPM) (3/8 NPT, 0-30 psig / 0-2.1 bar Range, 15 psig / 1 bar Set Point)
Output Pressure Ranges
- 3-200 psig (0.2-13.8 bar)
- 2-150 psig (0.1-10.3 bar)
- 1-60 psig (0.1-4.1 bar)
- 0 to 30 psig (0 to 2.1 bar)
- 0-10 psig (0-0.7 bar)
- 0 to 2 psig (0 to 0.1 bar)
Total Air Consumption at Maximum Output
- from 1.0 to 12.5 SCFH (0.5-6 LPM)
- -40° to 200° F (-40° to 93° C)
- 1/4" NPT, 3/8" NPT, 1/2" NPT
- 1/4" BSPT, 3/8" BSPT, 1/2" BSPT
Materials of Construction
- Spring: Music wire
- Knob: Phenolic Plastic
- Diaphragm: Buna-N with Polyester Fabric
- Trim: -Plated Steel, Brass, Acetal Resin
- Adjusting Screw: -Plated Steel
- Body: Die Cast Aluminum with vinyl Paint
- 3.0" × 3.0" × 6.0" (76 × 76 × 152 mm)
- 1.41 Lb (0.6 kg)
Tamper Resistant Cover
- Large Flow Actuation
- High-flow Louvers
- Rollers and Winders
- High-flow Control Loops
- Calibration Loops
- Any OEM or Industrial Pressure Regulator Application Where a High Degree of Accuracy is Required