Images are representations only.
AP4380 Field Configurable IsolatorBrand: Eurotherm
The field configurable AP4380 isolator offers wide ranging input and output capability for scaling and transmitting analog DC signals.
The AP4380-2000 will accept input voltage spans from 10mV up to 100 volts, as well as input current spans from 1mA to 100mA.
The AP4380-2001 will accept input voltages up to 200V, as well as the same input current ranges.The input zero and span potentiometers enable 50% input zero and span adjustability. For example, the 0-10V input range can be elevated to 5-10V, compressed to 0-5V or set to 2.5 - 7.5V.
The AP4380 offers four (4) popular output ranges: 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-1mA and 4-20mA. The 4-20mA compliance is a powerful 20VDC.
Model AP4380 can be configured to accept bipolar input ranges and offers selectable normal or reverse acting operation.
The AP4380 is a 3-port industrial isolator -- the output is optically isolated from its input up to 1500 VDC. The ASIC*-based I/O channel is independently transformer isolated from the selectable 120/240VAC power supplyFeatures
- Eliminates ground loops
- 50% Adjustable field configurable input ranges: 10 mV to 100 V (200 V on -2001), 1 to 100 mA
- Four field configurable output ranges: 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V, 0 to 1 mA, 4 to 20 mA
- Plug-in Installation
- Selectable 120/240 Vac power (9 to 30 Vdc available)
- ASIC Technology for enhanced reliability
Approvals & Certifications
- CSA C22.2 No. M1982
- IEC 801-2
- UL (C,US), 508
Full Scale Range
- 2000 Series: 10 mV to 100 V
- 2001 Series: 10 mV to 200 V
- > 100K ohms
- Voltage Output: 0-5 V or 0-10 V
- Current Output: 0-1 mA or 4-20 mA
- 0-1 mA: 10 V Max.
- 4-20 mA: 20 V Max.
- 200 Miliseconds
- -15° C to 60° C
- 5° F to 140° F
- 3 W Typical, 5 W max