Images are representations only.
FlowStat ES Economical Paddle Wheel Flow MeterBrand: AW-Lake Company
Perfect monitoring solution for chillers/cooling circuits, HVAC, batching and industrial process control applications.
Low cost operation combined with low cost maintenance, equals better bottom line savings for your operation.
Withstands the harshest environments.
Several Outputs Available
The standard interface is a 2-wire, 4-20mA current loop. Sensor signal may be transmitted on a low cost wire without degradation. Pulse, relay and 0-5 VDC (regulated) are also available.
Connects Directly to your Flow Monitoring Instruments
Can be connected directly to analog acquisition cards, chart recorders or other monitoring instruments, without external signal conditioning.
Simply Plumb and Apply Power
Comes factory calibrated to your flow range specifications.Features
- Low cost polycarbonate paddle wheel flow meter for inline flow sensing of liquids.
- Wetted Materials: polypropylene, polycarbonate, Buna-N, acetal copolymer, PEEK, SS.
- Media: -6 » 65°C, up to 150PSIg (~10bar).
- Flow range: set as a 10:1 turn-down ratio of the chosen maximum flow rate.
- 2 » 56 L/min (0.5 » 15 USGPM) or.
- 1 » 17 L/min (0.25 » 4.5 USGPM) with optional low-flow adapter.
- Process Connections: ½" NPT.
- Supply: 12»24Vdc.
- Output: choice of 4-20mA, pulse, voltage or relay (Form C).
- Electrical Connection: 120" (3m) cable, IP65 (weatherproof).
- Filtration: recommended 150 micron filter.