Images are representations only.
Type 1500 I/P & E/P TransducerBrand: Marsh Bellofram Group of Companies
The Marsh Bellofram Type 1500 electro-pneumatic transducer converts an electrical signal to a proportional pressure output.
It provides low-cost precision electro-pneumatic control to actuators, valves, positioners, final control elements and high-flow controls.
Occupying a small overall footprint, Type 1500’s compact size and accessibility to ports and adjustments allow the unit to be installed in space-constrained locations or in a manifold for multi-device control.
DIN rail and manifold assemblies are available in kits that provide three, five or ten mounting points. An integral pneumatic volume booster is included to provide high flow capacity to provide high flow capacity.
They also feature low air consumption, as well as external zero and span adjustments. Their orifice is also field accessible. (See specifications for flow data).
Type 1500 IP and EP Transducers are available with a variety of electrical connections, including conduit 1⁄2″ NPT or BSPT, Terminal Block, Hirschmann® Connectors (DIN 43 650-A). They further feature supply and output ports on front and back of unit.
Electrical conduction connections meet CE requirements. Units are available with FM, CSA and ATEX versions for hazardous area use. A NEMA 4X version, excluding the terminal block, is also available with FM and CSA approvals.Features
- Electrical Connections: Conduit 1⁄2″ NPT or BSPT, Terminal Block, Hirschmann® Connectors (DIN 43 650-A)
- Supply and Output Ports on Front and Back of Unit
- Low Air Consumption
- External Zero and Span Adjustments
- Field Accessible Orifice
- Electrical Conduit Connection Meets CE Requirements
- Intrinsically Safe Versions (FM, CSA, ATEX Approvals)
- NEMA 4X Version (FM, CSA Approvals) Excludes Terminal Block
- < 0.75 % to < 1.0 % of Span (Independent Linearity)
Approvals & Certifications
- 1/4” BSPP Female
- 1/4” BSPT Female
- 1/2” BSPT Conduit
- 1/2” NPT
- DIN Hirschmann
- Terminal Block
Enclosure, Body Material
- Intrinsically Safe
- NEMA 4X / IP66
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- > 1.0 scfm at psig: 5 (bar: 0.4, kPa: 40) Above Set Point
- 6.5 scfm (Min.) at psig: 15 (bar: 1.0, kPa: 100) Output Pressure, psig: 120 (bar: 8.3, kPa: 830) Supply Pressure
- 9.0 scfm (Min.) at psig: 15 (bar: 1.0, kPa: 100) Output Pressure, psig: 150 (bar: 10.3, kPa: 1,030) Supply Pressure
- < 0.75 % to < 1.0 % of Span
- 4-20 mA
- Vdc: 0-10
- Vdc: 0-5
- Vdc: 1-10
- Vdc: 1-5
- Vdc: 1-9
- 1/4” NPT Female
- bar: 0 to 8.2
- kPa: 0 to 827
- psig: 0 to 120
- -30° to 65° C (-20° to 150° F)
- < 0.5 % of Span
Span - Minimum
- < 1.7 % of Span Change in Output Pressure over Full Supply Pressure Range
- < 2.5 % of Span for a Supply Pressure Change of psig: 15 (bar: 1.0, kPa: 100)
Span & Zero Adjustments
- Screwdriver Adjustments Located on Front of Unit
- For Output Range psig: 0 to 15: psig: 25 to 150 (bar: 1.7 to 10.3, kPa: 170 to 1,030)
- For Output Range psig: 0 to 60: psig: 70 to 150 (bar: 4.8 to 10.3, kPa: 480 to 1,030)
- For Output Ranges psig: 0 to 120: psig: 125 to 150 (bar: 8.6 to 10.3, kPa: 860 to 1,030)
- For Output Ranges psig: 0 to 15 to 0 to 120: psi: 5 Above Max.
- For Output Ranges psig: 0 to 30: psig: 40 to 150 (bar: 2.8 to 10.3, kPa: 280 to 1,030)
- 3-Wire Input: 1-9 Vdc / 4-20 mA
- Valve Actuators
- Valve Positioners
- HVAC Systems
- Material Handling Systems
- Paper Handling Controls
- Automation Systems
- Liquid and Gas Processing Systems