Images are representations only.
Process GaugeBrand: Marsh Bellofram Group of Companies
Process gauges from Marsh Instruments. With over 125 years of proven experience, Marsh offers the most complete line of process gauge instrumentation in the industry.
An extensive list of designs and options makes them the intelligent and practical choice for process instrumentation.
Units are available in four unique safecase solid-front designs with both 4-1/2” and 6” dial sizes, and choice of dry or liquid filled versions, for pressure monitoring capabilities from vacuum to 20,000 psi.Features
- Dial sizes of 4-1/2″ and 6″.
- Four safecase solid front designs.
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 20,000 psi.
- Dry or liquid filled.
- Micrometer pointer.
- ASME Grade 2A - ± 0.5 % of Full Scale
- 4-1⁄2" and 6" diameter
- Safecase Polypropylene (Turret style only) & safecase Aluminum
- 6": G - Back flanged Case
- T - Turret (Polypropylene)
- H - Front flange Hinged Ring (Aluminum)
- 4-1⁄2": G - Back Flanged Case (Aluminum)
Tube & Socket
- Copper Alloy or 316 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- LBM - Lower Back Mount
- LM -Lower Mount
- 1⁄4 or 1⁄2" NPT
- 30" Hg Vac to 300 psi, 15 to 20,000 psi
- 0 to 30" Hg Vac, Compound
- Single Scale psi
- Black Markings on White
- Aluminum, Black Painted, micro-Adjustable
- Safety Glass
- Optional factory filled glycerine or Silicone
- Dry or filled. Note: All 4-1⁄2" Lower Mount Process Gauges are field-fillable.
- Safecase construction Standard on all Process Gauges
- Internal Compensating Diaphragm
- Polypropylene 3.0 Lb Dry
- Aluminum 5.0 Lb Dry
- Aluminum 6.0 Lb Filled
- Polypropylene 4.0 Lb Filled
- Chemical and petroleum processes
- Power plants
- Oil platforms