Images are representations only.
Type 5000 P/I TransducerBrand: Marsh Bellofram Group of Companies
The Type 5000 PI Transducers is a compact, rugged and reliable two-wire pressure transmitter, expressly designed for industrial field service.
This precision unit converts a signal pressure input into a precise 4-20 mA or 10-50 mA output.
The lightweight housing includes a 1/4" NPT pressure port and 1/2" NPT conduit port for field wiring. Connections are easily accessible via top cover removal.
Zero and span adjustments are available within the field wiring compartment for fine, on-site calibration adjustment.
The Type 5000 pressure transmitter uses a unique, temperature compensated piezoresistive transducer, suitable for gauge pressure measurement of non-corrosive liquids and gases.
The sensor has excellent dynamic response and is virtually insensitive to mounting orientation and ordinary industrial vibration.
Mounting holes on the transmitter housing are arranged to permit direct pipe (2″) mounting for minimum installed cost.Features
- 0.1% Accuracy Typical.
- Piezoresistive Pressure Transducer Resists Vibration.
- Mounts at Any Angle.
- Easily Accessible Zero and Span Adjustments.
- NEMA 4X Housing Approved for Explosion-proof Service.
- FM Approvals for:
- Explosion Proof Service (Class 1, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups B, C & D).
- Dust Ignition-proof Service (Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups E, F & G).
- 0-15 psig, 0-1.0 bar
- 0 to 100 psig, 0 to 6.9 bar
- 0.2 to 1.0 bar, 3 to 15 psig
- 6-30 psig, 0.4-2.1 bar
- 3-27 psig, 0.2-1.9 bar
- 3-15 psig, 0.2-1.0 bar
- 10-50 mA DC, 2-Wire
- 4-20 mA DC, 2-Wire
- Reverse polarity Protected
Accuracy Includes Non-Linearity, Hysteresis & Non-Repeatability
- ± 0.1 % Span typical, ± 0.25 % Span Max.
- 60 psig (4.1 bar) without failure
- 45 psig (3.1 bar) without calibration shift
- See Graph
- Less than 10 milliseconds for step change to 99 % R
- -40° F to +180° F (-40° C to +82° C)
- Span - Less than ± 0.01 % R/°F
- Zero - Less than ± 0.01 % R/°F
- Less than 1 % R at 10 V/meter per SAMA PMC 33.1, 2-abc
- 12-30 Vdc
Power Supply Effect
- Less than 0.005 % per volt change at the Input terminals within Specified Power Supply limits
- Multi-turn Zero and Span Potentiometers with ± 25 % min. Adjustment
In-Process Output Monitoring
- Via test jacks within enclosure without disturbing field wiring
- 1/2”-14 NPT Female Electrical output
- 1/4”-18 NPT Female Pressure Input
- Suitable bracket or optional 1/4-20 U-bolt pipe Mounting kit (P/N 971-109-000)
- Epoxy Coated Aluminum Body and cover
- 1.7 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Industrial Field Service
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Processing
- Industrial Automation
- Power Generation