Images are representations only.
XNX™ Universal TransmitterBrand: Honeywell Analytics
XNX's advantage comes from a simple-to-use, low-maintenance universal platform that works with other safety equipment on a digital bus system, including Honeywell Analytics’ own Searchline Excel, Optima or other gas detectors, industry standard PLCs and third-party gas monitoring controllers.
XNX supports Electrochemical, Infrared and Catalytic Bead gas monitors and uses standard 4-20mA wiring and HART: options include Modbus, Fieldbus (pending) up to three relays and a local Hart Adapter for configuration and diagnostics using existing HART handheld devices.
With 200+ unique configurations, XNX satisfies Class 1/Class 2 intrinsically safe, explosion-proof requirements in upstream/downstream oil, chemical, wastewater and other industries.
The enclosure is available in stainless steel or aluminum, with a marine-grade coating. Five threaded ports, available in metric or NPT versions, and ruggedized mounting options provide ultimate installation flexibility.
Instrumentation built on various sensing technologies can be attached locally to the transmitter or remotely with the appropriate accessories.Features
- Flammable gas detection 0 to 100% LFL/LEL
- Flexible operation options
- Minimal training required
- Housing: 5-Coat Marine Finish Painted Aluminium Alloy
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- -40° F to 149° F
- -40° C to 65° C
- 90-110 kPa
- 0-99 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
Input Voltage Range
- IR Versions: 18 to 32 Vdc
- EC/mV Versions: 16 to 32 Vdc
4-20 mA Signal Accuracy
- ± 1 % Full Scale
Functions Supported By HART
- Forcing of 4-20 mA Output
- General/Device Information
- Gas Name & Units of Measurement
- Gas Reading
- 4-20 mA Signal Level
- EN 61000-6-4: 2007
- EN 50270: 2006
Maximum Power Consumption
- XNX mV (Catalytic or IR Cell): 6.5 Watts
- XNX EC (Toxic): 6.2 Watts
- XNX IR with Searchpoint Optima Plus: 9.7 Watts
- XNX IR with Searchline Excel Receiver: 13.2 Watts
- Offshore Oil and Production Platforms
- Oil & Gas Exploration & Drilling
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Onshore Oil & Gas Terminals
- Gas Transmission
- Power Stations