Images are representations only.
ZIRKOR200 In-Situ Gas AnalyzerPart Number: ZIRKOR200 Brand: Sick AG
SICK In-Situ Gas Analyzers
Request a Quote
SICK’s ZIRKOR200 gas analyzer provides very robust, reliable, and suitability-tested oxygen measurement for small and large combustion plants.
The ZIRKOR200 is characterized by a measurement cell with a particularly long service life.
The long-life technology employed for this purpose increases the resistance of the measurement cell in corrosive and reducing conditions in particular.
The integrated measurement cell monitoring system and fully automated adjustment significantly reduce the maintenance effort.
The ZIRKOR remote app allows you to wirelessly access the analyzer quickly and easily.
The ZIRKOR200 provides a low-maintenance, simple oxygen measurement system for incineration optimization.
Thanks to its suitability test as per EN 15267, it is also suitable for emission monitoring.Features
- Very high availability due to electrochemical cell with extremely long service life
- High reliability due to innovative measurement cell protection – even in corrosive or reducing conditions
- Reduction in analyzer failures because of internal self-monitoring
- No manual adjustment required
- Quick measurement close to the combustion process for timely control
- Approved for emission monitoring
- Easy analyzer operation – including remotely
- High safety levels because of outstanding Ex safety concept
Certifications & Approvals
- 0 to 25 Vol. %
- 5 s
- ± 0.5 % of the Measured Value or 0.02 % by O₂ Volume, with the Higher Value being Valid
- ≤ 500° to ≤ 1,600° C
- -100 to 100 hPa, Max. Pressure Fluctuation: ± 50 hPa
Process Gas Velocity
- ≤ 50 m/s
- -40° to 80° C
- ≤ 924 to ≤ 3,682 mm
Material of Construction
- Stainless Steel 1.4571
- Safety information for non-Ex analyzers pdf 2.8 MB
- ZIRKOR Series SIL Safety Manual pdf 340 KB
- ZIRKOR100 / ZIRKOR200, Safety Information pdf 4.9 MB
- ZIRKOR200 - HART® protocol addendum to operating instructions pdf 339 KB
- ZIRKOR200 Ex-D operating instructions pdf 4.9 MB
- ZIRKOR200 Ex-G oxygen analyzer operating instructions pdf 5.1 MB
- ZIRKOR200 Ex, Safety Information pdf 47.7 MB
- ZIRKOR200 operating instructions pdf 3.6 MB
- ZIRKOR200, Modbus® RTU protocol addendum to operating instructions pdf 468 KB