Images are representations only.
PORTABLE-ID Liquid Identification Inside Closed ContainersPart Number: PA600B Brand: Hawk Measurement Systems
Portable-ID™ portable sensor capable of identifying liquids and diagnosing process problems inside of closed containers or pipes
Request a Quote
The Portable-ID™ is a portable sensor capable of identifying liquids and diagnosing process problems inside of closed containers or pipes both on land and subsea operations.Features
- Non-intrusive design, installed on the outside of the vessel, pipe, tank, etc.
- Portable for rapid readings that provide real-time liquid material identification
- Detection of foreign materials embedded in containers such as non-compliant materials, explosives, etc.
- Extensive and accurate resident database provides exact liquid matching
- Portable, lightweight and rugged design for the elements
Pulse Trigger Switch
- Water Resistant Momentary
- Non-contact Infrared, -40° to +125° C for Sensor temperature, -70° to +380° C for Object Temperature, High Accuracy of 0.5° C Over Wide Temperature, 90° Field of View
- 1 MHz Operating Frequency, 1.125” Diameter Piezoelectric Surface, 1.125” Diameter Piezoelectric Surface, Gel Membrane Retainer, -40° to +40° C Max. Operating Temperature
- Quick Release LEMO™
- Standard Probe, Custom Probe (Inquire), External Hard Drive - USB, 250 GB, Battery - Spare
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Power Station
- Food and Beverage