Images are representations only.
Mark 908 Series - Low Pressure Blanketing PRVBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Mark 908 Series regulator was designed specifically to provide accurate blanketing and purge pressure control on very low pressure stainless steel and single use systems.
The pilot operated Mark 908 responds to very small changes in tank vessel pressure by throttling open or closed to maintain the desired pressure set point.Features
- All 316L barstock construction
- FDA and USP Class VI Compliant elastomers and fluoropolymers
- 20 Ra µin (0.5 Ra µm) internal surface finish
- Accurate regulation down to 1/2" wc (1.25 mbar)
- ANSI Class VI Shutoff • Four available spring ranges
- 200 psi maximum inlet pressure
- Five Cv's; 1, 2, 4, 7.5*, 10*
- Ultra Lightweight PTFE Diaphragm for Maximum Sensitivity