Images are representations only.
TRANSMIX-ID Real-Time Liquid Interface Detection in Flowing PipesPart Number: MK1000A Brand: Hawk Measurement Systems
TRANSMIX-ID Real-Time Liquid Interface Detection in Flowing Pipes
Request a Quote
The Transmix-ID™ is a clamp-on sensor capable of detecting and identifying liquid interfaces in flowing pipelines.
The Transmix-ID™ technology is so revolutionary, it can decipher the difference between 87 Octane Gas and JP-8 Fuel when both liquids are flowing through a pipe. The non-intrusive unit can fit to any size pipe or container and is independently powered.
The Transmix-ID™ is equipped with WiFi, Cellular or Satellite communications (or any combination thereof). The cloud-based monitoring portal identifies the liquid flowing through the pipeline and reports issues in real-time to even the most remote areas.Features
- Non-intrusive design, installed on the outside of the vessel, pipe, tank, etc.
- Large ROI (1x-5x) with up to 50% transmix waste reduction and huge savings in operational downtime
- Intrinsically safe design
- Capital purchase or lease options available
- WiFi, Cellular and Satellite Options
- Real-time transmix interface information
- Small footprint (wraps outside of pipe)
- Low power (battery or hard-wired)
- -40° to 71° C (-40° to 160° F)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3AF, 5 Vdc Hard Wired, Battery Backup
- Liquid Identification with 99.8 % Accuracy, Over 290 Liquid ID's in the Database with Ability to Add New ID's
- ± 1 % of Rate
Transmix Interface Accuracy
- Sub Second Identification
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Power Station