Images are representations only.
Isokinetic Sampling SystemBrand: Kurz Instruments
Kurz offers a complete isokinetic sampling system to ensure true sample composition — from stack flow monitoring and sample capture to sample flow control.
The Kurz Emissions and Sampling System provides accurate sample collection for environmental, process, and nuclear applications.
It eliminates under- or over-reporting gas or particulate constituents. A wet stack option is available.
The Isokinetic Sampling System includes:
- The KBAR-2000B multipoint insertion flow meter
- The Series 220 Isokinetic Sampling System
- A Kurz 504FTB or 534FTB in-line flow meter
- The Kurz 730 Rotary Ramp Valve provides fine control of the sample flow
- The Series 155 Mass Flow Computer
- Stacks & Flares
- Emissions (CEM & AMS)
- Boilers & Recovery Boilers
- Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Air
- High Temperature Air Flows with Non-Uniform Temperature and Velocity Profiles
- Coal Pulverizers