Images are representations only.
JSRLP Series - High Purity Low Pressure Gas RegulatorBrand: Steriflow Valve
JSRLP is a high purity gas low pressure regulator designed and built specifically for hygienic, ASME BPE gas applications.
The JSRLP has been designed specifically for low pressure clean gas regulation in Stainless and Single use disposable applications.
Whether it's precise regulation for sparging, blanketing, motive force, or SUD bag inflation, the JSRLP was built for the job!
The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from ASTMA479 316L SST barstock and finished to ASME BPE SF5 (20Ra micro-inch, electropolished) standard.
The valve is outfitted with a thin Jorlon diaphragm and Teflon, PEEK, or EPDM seats and seals that are all FDA approved, USP Class VI compliant materials.
These materials of construction enable JSRLP to withstand the rigors of an autoclave if required.
The EPDM seat reduces lockup to less than 0.5 psig on this model.Features
- No exposed threaded connections below diaphragm
- In-line removable seat and trim facilitate cleaning and routine maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- Very low lockup with EPDM seat material
- High rangeability and relatively low set point offset lessens the need for reduced trim sizes
- Minimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life and Autoclave capability
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff