Images are representations only.
Mark 44 Series Adjustable CamBrand: Jordan Valve
The Mark 44 adjustable cam valve is used to control the flow of fuel oil to a burner. It is ideally suited for process applications with frequent changes in fuel/air mixture because the valve can easily meet new requirements by simply readjusting the cam screws.
The valve is designed for applications where tight shutoff is not required; when required, it must be provided by other means.Features
- Maintains the precise flow characteristic of application with simple adjustment of cam screws.
- Easily readjusted in the field to meet flow requirements with no need for special tools.
- Lever is fully adjustable to accommodate the linkage in any position.
- Spring-loaded stem maintains rollers end contact with the cam surface to prevent possible backlash.
- For pressure up to 500 psi (34 bar) on fuel oils, gas, air, and water.
- Standard with equal percentage flow characteristics.