Images are representations only.
Mark 901 Series - Cavity Filled Ball ValveBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Mark 901 Series is a sanitary ball valve designed specifically for Pharmaceutical and food and beverage applications.
It has cavity filler seats and Tri-clamp ends to minimize where media can collect.
The inner diameter of the end connections is the same as the ID of the ball, ensuring no obstruction of flow from inlet to outlet.Features
- In sizes from 1/2″ (DN15) through 4″ (DN100) with a true bore design, to provide unobstructed flow and better drainage
- Pressure ratings up to 1000 psi (69 bar)
- PTFE cavity filler seats
- Internal finish to 20 Ra
- Lockable handle prevents accidental opening or closing of valve
- ISO 5211 actuator mounting flange
- Designed for simple maintenance with in-line repairable feature
- Anti-blowout stem
- Live-loaded stem seal – no threads in packing chamber
- No sharp internal fillet radius – for smooth finish
- Tri-clamp or tube weld ends
- Available as manual or actuated (pneumatic/electric valve)