Images are representations only.
GM32 In-Situ Gas AnalyzerPart Number: GM32 Brand: Sick AG
SICK In-Situ Gas Analyzers
Request a Quote
The GM32 in-situ gas analyzer measures SO2, NO, NO2 and NH3, as well as TRS components in Kraft pulp processes including pressure and temperature in the gas duct.
Direct, fast and without gas sampling and transport.
This means control systems are able to work with actual values in real time.
Thanks to self-monitoring the measured value are reliable at any time.
In case of a malfunction an early warning will be shown.
For emission measurement of SO2 and NO, GM32 is tested for suitability according to European standard EN 15267.
An ATEX version with comprehensive safety functions and sophisticated system technology is also available, as well as the GM32 TRS-PE (PE = Pulp Emission) for TRS measurement in Kraft pulp processes.Features
- Unaltered measured values in real time without altering the gas composition
- Short-term process deviations are detected
- Representative measurement by selection of cross-duct or measuring probe type
- Fast on-site service due to modular design
- Long maintenance-free intervals
- Cost-effective in-situ gas analyzer — ATEX type also available
- Low cost of installation and operation, no test gases required
- Complete emissions measurement in kraft pulp process by way of simultaneous measurement of TRS components plus SO2, NO, NH33
Certifications & Approvals
- TRS: 0 to 70 ppm (GM32 TRS-PE System)
- (CH3)2S2: 0 to 15 ppm (GM32 TRS-PE System)
- (CH3)2S: 0 to 20 ppm (GM32 TRS-PE System)
- CH3SH: 0 to 25 ppm (GM32 TRS-PE System)
- H₂S: 0 to 35 ppm (GM32 TRS-PE System)
- NH₃: 0 to 35 ppm / 0 to 50 ppm (GM32 TRS-PE System), 0 to 30 ppm / 0 to 2,600 ppm (GM32 System, Standard and Ex-version)
- SO₂: 0 to 32 ppm / 0 to 7,000 ppm (GM32 System, Standard and Ex-version), 0 to 15 ppm / 0 to 35 ppm (GM32 TRS-PE System)
- Low NO₂: 0 to 20 ppm / 0 to 1,000 ppm
- NO₂: 0 to 50 ppm / 0 to 1,000 ppm
- NO: 0 to 40 ppm / 0 to 1,900 ppm (GM32 System, Standard and Ex-version), 0 to 40 ppm / 0 to 150 ppm (GM32 TRS-PE System)
- Cross-duct Version: ≥ 5 s
- Gas-testable Measuring Probe (GPP): ≥ 120 s
- Open Measuring Probe (GMP): ≥ 5 s
- 1 % (Gas-testable Measuring Probe (GPP))
- SO₂ ± 0.3 ppm, ± 2 % (GM32 TRS-PE System)
- ± 2 %
- -20° to 55° C, Temperature Change Max. ± 10° C/h
- Ambient: ≤ 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Mounting Flange, ANSI, 5″
- Mounting Flange, DN 125, PN 6
Materials of Construction
- Stainless Steel 1.4539
- Stainless Steel 1.4571
- Steel ST37
- Additional Information For Analyzers, Measuring Devices And Traffic Sensors According To EN IEC 61010-1:2011 pdf 908 KB
- GM32 Ex, Cross-Duct Version Operating Instructions pdf 7.8 MB
- GM32 Ex, Measuring Probe Version Operating Instructions pdf 7.3 MB
- GM32 Ex, Safety Information For Ex Devices pdf 17.7 MB
- GM32, Cross-Duct Version Operating Instructions pdf 5.4 MB
- GM32, Measuring Probe Version Operating Instructions pdf 5.1 MB
- Safety Information For Non-Ex Analyzers pdf 2.8 MB
- SCU-P100 Control Unit pdf 437 KB
- SCU, Control Unit Operating Instructions pdf 2.0 MB
- SLV4 - Purge Air Unit Operating Instructions pdf 1.2 MB