Images are representations only.
FLOWSIC600 DRU Gas Flow MeterPart Number: FLOWSIC600 DRU Brand: Sick AG
SICK Gas Flow Meters
Request a Quote
The innovative FLOWSIC600 DRU gas flow meter for upstream applications based on the FLOWSIC600.
With a measuring range of up to 150:1 (Increasing measurement uncertainty at flow speeds of less than 0.9 m/s), the FLOWSIC600 DRU also covers flow ranges that previously required several orifice plates.
Low manufacturing tolerances and wet-gas tolerant ultrasonic sensors ensure consistently low measurement uncertainty, even under challenging conditions.
SICK therefore makes it possible to skip the otherwise common cost-intensive high-pressure flow calibration.
The FLOWSIC600 DRU enables real-time diagnostics of devices and processes and is virtually maintenance-free - even with high liquid loads.Features
- Low initial investment – precise measurement without an expensive high-pressure flow calibration
- Low subsequent investments – no costly measurement station upgrades or orifice plate changeovers thanks to the wide measuring range
- Lower operating costs – long maintenance-free operation, and servicing only when required as indicated by remote diagnostics
- High reliability thanks to real time monitoring of all device diagnostics data
- Extended process monitoring with unique wet gas detection feature
- Better measurement accuracy than orifice measurements under wet gas conditions
- Long service life thanks to the moisture- and contamination-resistant encapsulated ultrasonic sensors
- Volumetric Flow a. c., Volume a. c., Gas Velocity, Sound Velocity
Number of Measuring Path
- Class I, Div. 1
- Class I, Div. 2
- -40° to 85° C
- 0 to 102 bar(g) at 38° C
- 0 to 95 bar(g) at 85° C
Nominal Pipe Size
- 3” / 4” / 6” Schedule 80