Images are representations only.
HawkVFlo HFHM Process VA High Pressure Flow MeterBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
The HawkVFlo HFHM High Pressure Flow Meter is offered in liquid and gas configurations, this flow meter is a great choice for a diverse range of flow services.
Liquid examples include hydraulic oil, grease, solvents and dirty fluids including mild slurries. Gas examples include compressed air and digester gas.Features
- 304 stainless bodies & internals standard
- Standard 1/2", 3/4" and 1" female NPT connections. Pipe adapters may be used for other sizes without affecting accuracy
- 360° rotation of scales. Special scales for other units or fluids and multiple scaling offered
- ± 1/2 % of indicated Flow Rate
- 25 to 1 Average
- ± 1 % of 100 % Flow Rate
- Up to 150 psig for Flanged Models
- 300 psig, Depending on Meter Type, Temperature and Service Conditions
- Up to 300° F
Material of Construction
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Buna N Standard
- Viton, Ethylene-Propylene (EPR), Silicone, Neoprene, Kalrez and Teflon Optional
- -20° to 240° F (-29° to 116° C)
- -20° to 158° F (-29° to 70° C)
- 0.5 Vdc Output 10-30 Vdc @ 3-Wire
- 0-10 Vdc Output 12-30 Vdc @ 3-Wire
- 4-20 mA Output Loop-powered, 12-30 Vdc - 2-Wire
- 25 mA Max.
- 0-5 Vdc and 0-10 Vdc into 10,000 Ohms Min.
- 4-20 mA into 1000 Ohms Max.
- NEMA 4 (IP67), NEMA 7
- Chemical Processing