Images are representations only.
Mark 93JR Series - Sanitary Steam TrapsBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Mark 93JR is an ultra compact, balanced port, Sanitary Valves Mark 93JR Sanitary Steam Traps thermostatic steam trap designed specifically for use in validated clean steam systems for the low to medium condensate flows associated with process skid clean condensate drainage.
The sanitary design follows ASME BPE guidelines including a 20Ra µin internal finish, self-draining design, and all relevant materials, marking and documentation.Features
- Fill fluid meets FDA/ICH Q3C/FDA Class 3 criteria designation
- Compact design, small lay-in length - ideal for compact installations like process skids
- The only compact sanitary trap with a Tri-clamp body to facilitate quick bellows assembly change out
- Low subcooling operation reduces probability of temperature validation faults and resultant SIP delays
- All 316L stainless steel housing and internals
- Polished components – body interior is mechanically polished to ASME BPE SF1, 20 μin (0,5 Ra μm) mechanical polish. External body is mechanically polished to 40 Ra μin (1 Ra μm).
- Sanitary clamp ends standard, other ends (tube weld, threaded, ISO/DIN) available upon request
- Self drain
- FDA and USP Class VI TFE-VIT gasket standard
- Option for electropolished body
- Standard Steriflow Valve warranty applies