Images are representations only.
HawkUltra One Ultrasonic Level TransmitterBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
The HawkUltra One ultrasonic level transmitter has a maximum range of 4.3 m (14 ft).
The HawkUltra One is an ideal solution for position or distance measurement in factory automation like web control or heavy equipment monitoring as well as solids level remote monitoring on anything from corn flakes to sawdust.
It's fully submersible, corrosion resistant, shock resistant ultrasonic sensors are housed in 316 stainless steel and all around tough.Features
- Long range, short dead band
- Unaffected by optical factors like color and transparency
- PC or button "teachable" setup
- Narrow beam adjustments to optimize performance
- Temperature compensated
- Quick mounting
- 14 ft (4.3 m)
- 4 in to 10 ft (102 mm to m)
- 30 x 1.5 mm Thread
- Better than 0.5 % of Target Distance in Stable, Homogeneous Air Environment
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
- 0 to 100 %
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 6P
- Typical 45 mA @ 24 Vdc
- 10-30 Vdc @ 60 mA Max.
- 0-10, 0-5 Vdc or PC Customized, 10 mA Max.
- Greater of ± 0.03” (0.76 mm) or Nominal 0.2 % of Range
- Digital: 0.0034” (0.086 mm)
- Analog: 4099 Steps
- Minerals & Mining
- Power & Energy
- Pulp & Paper