Images are representations only.
JSRH Series - High Flow Clean Gas Pressure RegulatorBrand: Steriflow Valve
The JSRH Series high purity gas pressure regulator was designed and built specifically for Bio-Pharma gas applications.
It may also be used on non-cavitating liquids, although it is not drainable.
Traditionally, manufacturers adapted their industrial gas regulators for use in biopharm by simply changing the construction materials and surface finish.
Not so with the JSRH. It's been designed specifically to eliminate the exposed threaded connections associated with those traditional designs.
And, it features an in-line removable trim set to facilitate quick trim change out and cleaning without valve removal or disassembly.
The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from ASTMA479 316L SST barstock and the internal components are finished to ASME BPE SF5 20Ra μin (0.5 Ra μm), electropolished standard.
The valve is outfitted with the rugged Jorlon diaphragm and Teflon seats and seals that are all FDA approved, USP Class VI compliant materials.
These materials of construction enable JSRHF to withstand the rigors of SIP and CIP processes (if required for valves used on liquid applications).Features
- No exposed threaded connections below diaphragm
- In-line removable seat and trim facilitate cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- Minimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life, CIP/SIP capability, and FDA and USP Class VI compliance
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff * Panel Mount feature