Images are representations only.
Mark 15 Series - Top Mounted Pneumatic PositionerBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Mark 15 Series valve positioners is a line of compact instruments which incorporates a single-axes, force-balance principle of operation to ensure accurate and stable control valve positioning.
In all cases, including bottom-loading applications, a MK15 is mounted directly on the top works of the valve, with no external levers or other exposed mechanisms.
Each positioned receives a single from a control instrument, and using an air supply as high as 45 psig (3,4 bar), the positioned strokes the valve actuator to the required position.Features
- Single-axis, force-balance principle of operation, ensures accurate and stable positioning
- Feedback circuits direct the actuator’s position, ensuring adherence to the control instrument signal
- Accommodates a wide variety of valve strokes and instrument spans
- Direct-mounted to top of pneumatic actuator
- Offers a smaller, more streamlined package with no external linkage