Images are representations only.
Mark 15 Series Top Mounted PositionerBrand: Jordan Valve
- The Mark 15 positioner uses the full force of its air supply to drive and maintain the piston or diaphragm in a pneumatic actuator, positioning the valve to what is required by control instrument regardless of the presence of forces that change valve position.
- The Mark 15 has feedback circuits designed to measure the position of the actuator’s piston or diaphragm. The positioner then supplies or exhausts air to bring the actuator within the required range for its corresponding control instrument.
- Feedback circuits direct the actuator’s position, ensuring adherence to the control instrument signal.
- Range spring capability accommodates a wide variety of valve strokes and instruments spans.
- Can be direct-mounted to top of pneumatic actuator.
- Offers a smaller, more streamlined package with no external linkage.