Images are representations only.
FLOWSIC500 Gas Flow MeterBrand: Sick AG
The latest technology for the ultimate in measurement accuracy: The FLOWSIC500 ultrasonic compact gas meter from SICK enables extremely accurate natural gas distribution measurement.
Thanks to its lack of mechanical moving parts, the FLOWSIC500 is rugged, reliable, and maintenance-free – allowing for a significant reduction in operating costs. It is overload-proof, accurate and is monitored by an intelligent diagnostics system. Recalibration is extremely straightforward, as it is simply a matter of exchanging the cartridge.
The FLOWSIC500 can easily be integrated into existing measuring stations. It operates either in a self-sufficient energy configuration or in failsafe network operation with battery back-up. It complies with all pertinent standards and directives. When used in transfer stations and measuring stations, the FLOWSIC500 provides the security of a continuous and blockage-free gas supply.Features
- Ultimate measurement certainty and safety of continuous gas supply
- Reduction of installation costs due to integrated flow conversion
- Simple installation, compatible with conventional technologies (turbine and rotary displacement meters)
- Minimal operating costs due to being nearly maintenance-free
- Simplified recalibration due to straightforward cartridge exchange
- Reliable under dynamic load changes
- Self-sufficient operation
Certifications & Approvals
- Uncorrected volume
- Corrected volume
- Class I, Div. 1
- -25° to 60° C
- Optional: -40° to 70° C
- Class 150 (ASME B16.5): 0 to 20 bar(g)
- Modbus RTU RS-485
- Natural Gas Distribution
- Measuring Stations in Industrial And Commercial Applications
- Applications Where Continuous Gas Supply Must Be Ensured