Images are representations only.
Mark 508 mm Series Self-Operated Back Pressure RegulatorBrand: Jordan Valve
The MK508 mm Series are spring loaded, self-actuated, direct-operated valves. The Mark 508 mm back pressure regulating vavles regulate upstream pressure and have excellent throttling characteristics to maintain the desired set point.
They are available in 1″ up to 10″ (DN25 through DN250) body sizes. These regulators feature a construction capable of sustaining rugged use and their construction makes them easy to install and to maintain.Features
- Flow to open design.
- Available with ISA Face to face dimensions.
- 3 different trim sizes for each body size, to meet a wide range of applications.
- Quick-opening flow characteristic.
- Trim features: Metal or soft tightness, single or double ported.
- Leakage classes range from II up to VI (according to ANSI/FCI 70-3).
- External pressure sensing.
- Stem tightness packing is available as elastomeric (lip seal) or Graphite gasket.
- Wide range of actuators according to the requested regulation range.
- Wide range of elastomeric diaphragms.