Images are representations only.
Gladiator Vibration Smart Switch SeriesBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
A stainless steel tuning fork is driven by piezo ceramic elements, causing it to vibrate at its resonant frequency.
When the material to be detected covers the fork, vibrations are damped.
The changed vibration is sensed electronically, and the processed signal is used to switch a relay for indication or control purposes.Features
- Suitable for a wide range of solids and liquids
- Heavy-duty construction
- 1-minute setup
- Remote sensor or Integral
- All in one types
- Relay outputs: Integral probe (1) Remote (2)
- Remote test function
- All Liquids, Solids, & Powder
- Liquids: 425 Hz
- Solids: 80 Hz
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 10 bar
- 145 psig
- Liquid: 1' NPT or BSP Thread
- Solid/Powder: 1-1/2” NPT or NSP
- All: 2” Flange