Images are representations only.
D400 Series Digital PositionerBrand: Flo-Tite
The D400 is a microprocessor based “intelligent” instrument that can be mounted to rotary or linear pneumatic actuators for accurate positioner control.
This unit, while sophisticated in its accuracy and performance, is simple to mount, calibrate, and with good filtered air and proper maintenance, can provide very accurate and trouble-free service for many years.
Available with HART FOUNDATION Fieldbus or Profibus communication, the D400 range of applications and communications meets the latest industry standards.
The “efficiencies” of the D400 are not only in its microprocessor based technology and accuracy, but also in the pneumatic air handling where air consumption is kept to a very minimum.Features
- Microprocessor-based valve positioner
- User friendly, menu driven programming with LCD Display-multilingual
- Local push button configuration - no handheld device or PC necessary
- Low air consumption and proven dependable mechanical design
- Modular design - available with position feedback, micro switches and “Fail Freeze” options - rotary or linear mounting
- Aluminum Housing - Nema 4X IP 65 Enclosure - Standard - Electrostatically dipped varnish with stove-hardened epoxy resin.
- Unique adaptive control feature offers the ability to update valve/actuator package for maximum control without upsetting the process.
- ATEX-FM-CSA-IEC-Ex approvals available