Images are representations only.
FLOWSIC600-XT Gas Flow MeterBrand: Sick AG
As the follow-up to the successful FLOWSIC600, the FLOWSIC600-XT ultrasonic gas flow measuring device is setting new standards in its market segment.
The FLOWSIC600-XT is available in variants with 4, 4+1, 4+4, and 8 measurement paths to meet the requirements of every application, whether it is being used as a stand-alone or system solution.
In addition to the OIML R 137 Class 1.0 requirements, the FLOWSIC600-XT meets the requirements of Class 0.5 and AGA9 in their entirety.
The FLOWSIC600-XT contains i-diagnostics™ – an intelligent application diagnostics function – and PowerIn Technology™, which enables continuous measurement operation for up to three weeks in the event of a mains voltage failure.
These functions help ensure usability and unparalleled operational safety – and what''s more, the equipment offers the very best possible measurement accuracy and long-term stability.Features
- Low measurement uncertainty in every application
- Excellent measurement data reliability and availability
- The right ultrasonic gas flow measuring device for every application – without compromise
- Simple device integration – even in compact systems
- Quick and easy commissioning and checks
Certifications & Approvals
- Uncorrected volume
- Corrected volume
- Sound velocity
- Gas velocity
- Electronic volume corrector (EVC)
- Class I Division 1
- Class I Division 2
- On Request: -194° to 280° C
- -40° to 180° C
- On Request: 0 to 450 bar(g)
- 0 to 160 bar(g)
Nominal Pipe Size
- 3” to 48”
- ASCII RS-485 (3x)
- RTU RS-485 (3x)