Images are representations only.
Mark 95 Series Sanitary Back Pressure RegulatorBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Mark 95 is available with a hard or soft seat and a variety of diaphragm and o-ring materials, making the valve well-suited for virtually any sterile back pressure application.
The Mark 95 operates by sensing the inlet pressure, or back pressure, beneath the diaphragm, as flow enters from either inlet side port.
If pressure exceeds the setpoint, the diaphragm is pushed upward, compressing the range spring and lifting the stem and plug off the seat, relieving the excess pressure through the valves bottom outlet.
If the pressure decreases, the spring and diaphragm will relax, allowing the stem to return to the normally closed position.
If a different set point is desired, a simple turn of the adjusting screw will increase or decrease the setting to any set point within the range covered by the regulator's spring.Features
- NEW! Optional Lift Lever option allows the valve to be fully opened during CIP/SIP
- CRN Registration Number Available
- Soft seat capability for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- No guiding surfaces in the fluid – prevents particulate generation
- 100% 316L barstock body and trim
- No threads to disassemble for cleaning
- Clean-in-Place, Steam-in-Place – dome features spring arrangement to allow CIP/SIP
- Lifetime warranty on Jorlon diaphragm
- DIN & ISO Tri-Clamp and tube weld ends - available as options
- Optional integral gauge port (3/4" ASME BPE)