Images are representations only.
SVC/SHC Series - Sanitary Check ValvesBrand: Steriflow Valve
The patented SVC/SHC Series are vertical and horizontal check valves designed specifically for use in biopharmaceutical and parenteral drug manufacturing applications.
They are the first check valves to follow the valve design guidelines of ASME BPE 2009.
Since no spring, hinge, mechanical return mechanism or stem is used, they are crevice free, have no areas for particle entrapment, minimize particulate shedding, and are CIP and SIP capable, and autoclavable.Features
- Applicable for gas or liquids, and suitable for CIP and SIP and the 316L/elastomer disc units are autoclavable
- Elimination of springs or hinges speeds opening time and eliminates particle entrapment areas
- High flow rates with minimal pressure loss compared with mechanical return check valves
- Low particle shedding properties compared with sliding disc type or spring return check valves
- Unique design eliminates dead space and crevices associated with spring check valves
- Self-draining flow path
- Body and metallic disc are mechanically polished and electropolished to SF5, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µin)
- Sanitary tube weld ends and tri-clamp ends available
- Positive shutoff without the use of a spring