Images are representations only.
Mark H-900, H-1500 and H-2500 Series Globe Style Control ValveBrand: Jordan Valve
- The Mark H Series control valve provides excellent pressure and flow control on steam, gasses and various liquid applications.
- The Mark H2D valve is a single port, globe body with cage guiding, and balanced valve plug with push down to close action. Suitable for general applications where tight shutoff is not required.
- The Mark H5T valve is a single port, globe body with cage guiding, balanced valve plug, metal seat and pressure assisted spring seal to provide a seal between the valve plug and cage. Suitable for applications which require low leakage rates.
- Two trim configurations available, ED and ET.
- Cage guiding allows the Mark H900/H1500/H2500 to handle high pressure drops while providing greater plug stability.
- High pressure capability, up to Class 2500.
- Characterized flow options include equal percentage and quick opening.
- Optional body and trim materials are available.
- Sour service capability: optional NACE MRO175/ISO15156-2009.