Images are representations only.
JSB Series - Back Pressure RegulatorBrand: Steriflow Valve
J-Pure is the first fully drainable compact back pressure regulator designed and built specifically for hygienic, ASME BPE liquid and gas applications.
Traditionally, regulator manufacturers adapted their industrial gas regulators for use in biopharm by simply changing the construction materials and surface finish.
Not so with the J-Pure Series Model JSB.
It's been designed specifically to eliminate all threaded connections and contaminant traps below the diaphragm.
It is completely drainable (an industry first in compact hygienic regulator design), and compatible with CIP and SIP practices.
The simple trim design facilitates quick trim change out and cleaning without valve removal or complete disassembly.
The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from ASTM A479 316L SST barstock and finished to ASME BPE SF5 (20Ra micro-inch (0,5 Ra μm), electropolished) standard.
The valve is outfitted with the rugged Jorlon diaphragm and Teflon or PEEK seats, all FDA approved, USP Class VI compliant materials.
These materials of construction enable the JSB to withstand the rigors of continuous SIP and CIP processes if required.Features
- Fully drainable with no threaded connections, or contaminant traps below the diaphragm
- In-line removable seat and trim significantly reduce maintenance time
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Minimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life and CIP/SIP capability, and FDA and USP Class VI compliance
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff