Images are representations only.
HawkVFlo HFT2 Process VA Flow TransmitterBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
The HFT2 two-wire flow transmitter accurately calculates and outputs flow rate. Compatible with any HawkVFlo variable area flow meter, HFT2 combines HAWK's time-proven variable area technology with a high tech processor and solid state circuitry.
Each device includes an analog output that can be configured for 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, or 4-20 mA current loop. Typical applications include pump flow output, compressed air consumption, cooling flow monitoring, steam flow usage/optimization and combustion gas metering.Features
- Non-contact sensor electronic
- Electronic signal conditioning circuit
- 3 output modes: 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC
- Proportional analog output - two-wire, 4-20 mA
- Designed to slip over any standard measuring tube
- Pre-calibrated from the factory for fast installation and start-up
- Optional Epoxy Coated Aluminum Enclosure for durable, rugged applications
- ± 1 % 0.25 % Rate
- ± 0.1 %
- NEMA 4 (IP67), NEMA 7
- 4-20 mA Output Loop-powered 12-30 Vdc - 2-Wire
- 0-10 Vdc Output 12-30 Vdc @ 3-Wire
- 0.5 Vdc Output 10-30 Vdc @ 3-Wire
- 25 mA Max.
- 0-5 Vdc and 0-10 Vdc into 10,000 Ohms Min.
- 4-20 mA into 1000 Ohms Max.
- 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/2” to 4”
- Pump Flow Output
- Compressed Air Consumption
- Cooling Flow Monitoring
- Steam Flow Usage/Optimization
- Combustion Gas Metering