Images are representations only.
MK95FT Series - Sanitary Back Pressure RegulatorBrand: Steriflow Valve
Starting with the features and benefits associated with the superior design of the Mark 95, Steriflow Valve has added a flow-through option that creates more application potential.
The MK95FT can eliminate a portion of the by-pass line components by providing for installation in the primary pipe line - allowing fluid to bypass out the bottom of the valve should an overpressure event occur.Features
- Lifetime warranty of Jorlon diaphragm
- Low offset (creep)
- Modulates open during over pressure events allowing volume excess to be drained to sterile containment
- New integral gauge ports optional
- Removing spring force during Rinse/CIP/Rinse cycle allows valve to fully open with minimal line pressure
- No guiding surfaces in the fluid – minimizes particulate generation
- 100% 316L barstock body and trim