Images are representations only.
Mark 934 Series - Sanitary Steam TrapsBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Mark 934 sanitary steam trap system is specifically designed to facilitate the sterilization of sanitary vessels including fermentors, bioreactors and autoclaves without the addition of a SIP Heat up bypass loop.
The system consists of a high flow sanitary steam trap and a standard capacity sanitary trap in the same body.
The combined condensate capacity of the two traps handles the highest condensate and air flows during initial heat up, replacing the need for a bypass loop.
The standard integral trap manages the lower rate of condensate production during the SIP temperature maintenance period.Features
- Fill fluid meets FDA/ICH Q3C/FDA Class 3 criteria designation
- Readily handles the largest SIP loads
- Thermostatic steam trap body and stem in ASTM A479 316L
- Body barstock components and exterior are mechanically polished to 20 Ra μin (0,5 Ra μm) and 40 Ra μin (1 Ra μm) respectively
- Self-draining, no hold up
- Ease of disassembly and maintenance
- Sanitary clamp ends standard, other ends (tube weld), threaded, ISO/DIN available upon request
- Highest condensate flow rates in the industry
- Precise control of temperature at sterilization conditions
- FDA, USP Class VI gaskets standard