Images are representations only.
Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing Conveyor Health Monitoring SystemBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
The Praetorian Conveyor Health Monitoring System (CHMS) is a plant & site wide single solution for detecting when critical parts of the idler are beginning to fail. The early detection warnings allow operators to control down time and avoid catastrophic costly unplanned shutdowns.
HAWK's Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing detects abnormalities in conveyor idler performance that other technologies cannot.Features
- Proven ROI by predicting breakages and failure BEFORE occuring
- Immune to the effects of a broken or cut fiber
- System is passive, no electricity is required in the field
- Self-diagnostics monitor the unitÍs condition and maintain optimum performance
- No maintenance or calibration require after commissioning
- Monitor up at 80 km (50 mi) at the same time.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring
- Fiber Optic Sensing Cable
Number of Channel
- 1 or 2
- 110-240 Vac (50/60 Hz), 24 Vdc
- Conveyors: Up to 10 kms (6.2 miles) Per Channel
- 10 % to 85 % @ 40° C Non-Condensing
- Interrogator: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Modbus Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethernet PIDS (Standard), ROS, Relay, USB, SCADA
- Coal Mines, Hazardous Area Suitable (No Infield Electronics)
- Hard Rock Mines
- Unmanned Material Handling Facilities
- Processing Plant Conveyors