Images are representations only.
JSBLF Series - High Purity, Low Flow, Back Pressure RegulatorBrand: Steriflow Valve
The JSBLF is a fully drainable compact back pressure regulator designed and built specifically for hygienic, ASME BPE low flow gas and liquid applications.
It's been designed specifically to eliminate all threaded connections and contaminant traps below the diaphragm.
It is completely drainable (an industry first in compact hygienic regulator design), and compatible with CIP and SIP practices.
The simple trim design facilitates quick trim change out and cleaning without valve removal or complete disassembly.
The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from ASTM A479 316L SST barstock with wetted components and finished to ASME BPE SF5 (20Ra micro-inch (0,5 Ra μm), electropolished) as standard.
The valve is outfitted with the rugged Jorlon diaphragm and TFM or PEEK seats, all FDA approved, USP Class VI compliant materials.
These materials of construction enable the JSBLF to withstand the rigors of continuous SIP and CIP processes if required.Features
- Fully drainable with no threaded connections, or contaminant traps below the diaphragm
- In-line removable trim significantly reduces maintenance time
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- Minimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life and CIP/SIP capability, and FDA and USP Class VI compliance and is warrantied for life.
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff