Images are representations only.
Mark HPX and HPAX Series Globe and Angle Style Control ValveBrand: Jordan Valve
- Excellent pressure and flow control on steam, gasses and various liquid applications.
- The HP Series control valves are high pressure globe and angle valves, designed for high-pressure applications in the process control industry.
- They are equipped with metal seats, cage guiding and quick-change trim and push-down-to-close valve plug action. These valves use balanced valve plugs.
- Available in-line (2″ – 6″) or angle (2″) designs.
- Characterized flow options include equal percentage, modified equal percent and linear.
- The Mark HPX/HPAX Series valves are ideal for high pressure applications in the process control industry.
- Cage guiding allows the Mark HPX/HPAX to handle high pressure drops while providing greater plug stability.
- Optional body and trim materials are available.
- Quick change trim for easy maintenance.
- Sour service capability: optional NAcE MRO 175/ISO 15156-2009.