Images are representations only.
Mark 575 Series Wafer Style Back Pressure RegulatorBrand: Jordan Valve
The Mark 575 Wafer Style Sliding Gate Back Pressure Regulator is used to regulate upstream pressure at a predetermined setpoint.
The spring in the Mark 575 holds the sliding gate seats in their normally closed position.Features
- Wafer Style Body: reduces weight.
- High Capacity: 6″ (DN150) provides 400 Cv (345Kv).
- No Sensing Line Required.
- Sliding Gate Trim: unique seat design for unsurpassed trim life and accuracy.
- Jorcote Seat Coating: ceramic composite for liquids, gases and especially steam. Very low friction with outstanding wear resistance and a temperature rating of up to 550°F (288°C). Steam tested to 1,000,000 cycles and still maintained Class IV leakage.
- Jorlon Diaphragm: extremely durable, virtually universally applicable up to 450°F. Tested without failure to over 1,000,000 full stroke cycles. Ideal for steam, gases and liquids. 316SST diaphragm applicable up to 550°F.
- Straight-through Flow: The flow is straight through the valve seats and body. Direction of the disc travel is perpendicular to the flow, not opposed to the direction of the flow. Thus, the flow does not unbalance the seats. The MK50 can use a wider range of its stroke to give accurate control; less offset and rangeability up to 20:1.
- Quiet Operation: typically 5-10 dB less than conventional globe style regulators. The disc and plate are always in contact, which eliminates chattering. Straight-through flow minimizes turbulence. Multiple orifices in the plate and disc divide the flow stream into smaller flow components.
- Minimum Maintenance: The MK575 sliding gate seats require no special tools for disassembly. The seats are pre-lapped at the factory and are self-lapping while in operation ensuring a continual tight shutoff.