Images are representations only.
Inox Series Double Acting & Spring Return Pneumatic Rack & Pinion ActuatorsBrand: Flo-Tite
The Stainless steel pneumatic actuator is a 90o Double acting or Spring return rack and pinion system, which has been designed for the actuation of all type of 1/4 turn valves or 1/4 turn applications.
The special finish of the interior surface of the body (Ra 0,4 - 0,6 um) together with the use of antifriction pads manufactured in material of a very low coefficient of friction (LAT LUB), mounted in the pistons, prevent metal-metal contact.Features
- Suitable for Highly Corrosive Environments
- Operates with Lubricated or Non-Lubricated Air
- Air Supply Pressure
- (30 to 145 psig) 2 to 10 bar
- Operating Temperatures
- Standard: -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Low Temperature: -31°F to 176°F (-35°C to 80°C)
- High Temperature: 5°F to 302°F ( -15°C to 150°C)
- Travel Adjustment
- +/- 4 Degrees unidirectional Travel
- Extended Stops Optional
- Clean, dry or lubricated compressed air
- Light hydraulic oil
- Inert and non corrosive gas (to consult)
- The Max. particle size must not exceed 30 um.
- Minimum: 1 bar
- Maximum: 10 bar (150 psig)
- Standard (NBR O-Ring): -20° C~+80° C
- Low temperature (Silicon O-Ring): -35° C~+80° C
- High temperature (Viton O-Ring): -15° C~+150° C