Images are representations only.
MW05 MagWave Dual Chamber Level SystemBrand: ABB Group
The MagWave is a level measurement system which combines a highly visible magnetic level indication with an output from a Guided Wave Radar Transmitter.
The MagWave features two separate close-coupled chambers for the level indicator float and the Guided Wave Radar antenna.
Using single probe radar transmitters in the standard 1-1/2 inch chamber provides the measurement capabilities of coaxial style probes without the potential for fouling due to buildup.
The separate float chamber allows the float to travel unobstructed throughout the range of measurement.
Redundant level control can be achieved by adding a magnetostrictive transmitter or switches to the float chamber.Features
- Highly Visible Level Indication
- Single Probe Guided Wave Radar Transmitters (No need for coaxial probes)
- Compact Close-Coupled Chambers
- Separate Chambers Provide Unobstructed Float Travel
- Extruded Outlets and Smaller Chamber Sizes
- Precision Fabricated Floats
- Temperature Range -60° to 800° F (-51° to 427° C)
- Pressures to 3,000 psi (207 bar)
- Additional Transmitters And Switches May Be Added for Redundant Measurement
- Optional Vent, Drain, and Isolation Valves
- Insulation for High and Low Temperature Applications
Certifications & Approvals
- Standard 316 Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy C-276
- Hastelloy B-3
- Powder-Coated Aluminum Standard
- Stainless Steel
Rigid Rod Size
- 1/4”, 1/2”
- 38° to 427° C (100° to 800° F)
- 600 to 5,000 psi (41 to 344 bar)
- Certificate - EAC RU C-US.AA87B.00806 KM26 LMG100 MW05 Warminster pdf 1.1 MB
- Certificate - Level ASME S, U | Warminster | Expires Feb 3, 2022 pdf 1.7 MB
- Certificate - Level ASME UM | Warminster | Expires Feb 3, 2020 pdf 845 KB
- Certificate - PED (Module B) pdf 874 KB
- Certificate - PED (Module B) KM26 | MW05 | LS | ST95 | EC pdf 500 KB
- Certificate - PED (Module D) pdf 26 KB
- CRN 16900.5C KM26 EC MW05 LMG100 pdf 2.3 MB
- MW05-0311-1 - EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY pdf 135 KB