Images are representations only.
Mark 93TH Series - Sanitary Steam TrapsBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Mark 93TH is a balanced port, thermostatic steam trap designed for use in validated clean steam systems that use threaded tube fittings or threaded tubing adapters for connections.
The sanitary design includes a 20Ra µin finish on all internal wetted parts, self draining design, and a compact size.
The MK93TH is designed with the same bellows as our MK93, and will therefore allow higher flow rates than competitive designs.
Note: Low subcooling operation insures that condensate won’t back up and wet (cool) the upstream validation temperature sensorFeatures
- Fill fluid meets FDA/ICH Q3C/FDA Class 3 criteria designation
- Compact size makes it the ideal sanitary trap for tight fitting process skid applications
- Competitive lay-in dimensions allow in kind replacement of troublesome existing installations
- Low subcooling operation reduces probability of temperature validation faults and resultant SIP delays
- Higher capacities and lower subcooling than competitive designs allows faster heat-up
- All 316L stainless steel housing and internals
- Polished components – body interior is mechanically polished to 20Ra finish, exterior to 40 Ra
- Self draining when installed vertically (outlet side down)
- Option for electropolished body