Images are representations only.
Mark 78 Series Globe Style Control ValveBrand: Jordan Valve
The Mark 78 pneumatic control valve is designed for accurate performance and simplified maintenance.
It can be used on a variety of applications including viscous/corrosive liquids, process gases or utility steam in process or utility service.
The Mark 78 utilizes a cage-retained seat design with an unbalanced plug.
The top entry cage design allows maintenance while the valve is in the line.
The trim comes with stainless steel standard or can easily accommodate special materials for maximum corrosion resistance.Features
- Top entry cage design allows easy in-line maintenance
- Optional soft seats enable ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Characterized flow options including linear, equal percentage, quick-opening, or an equal-linear combination
- High capacity service – Cvs up to 60 (Kvs up to 51,6) in 2″ (DN50) valves
- Lift out seats from easy access and quick maintenance
- Versatile use
- 1/2” to 2”
- DN 15 to DN 50
- Threaded: NPT, BSPT BSPP
- ANSI Flanges
- DIN Flanges
- Intergral Flanges
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Up to 50 Cv
- Hard Seat: ANSI Class IV
- Soft Seat: ANSI Class VI Teflon
- 3 to 15 psi
- Split Ranges with Positioner