Images are representations only.
SC50 Series - Sample CoolersBrand: Steriflow Valve
Designed for use in environments where the cooling water supply may lead to fouling of the coil, the SC50 can be disassembled for cleaning.
The orientation of the sample connections also makes the SC50 suitable for continuous inline cooling applications such as conductivity monitoring in high purity water systems.Features
- 316L stainless steel construction – suitable for clean steam and WFI systems
- Unit designed to be disassembled – easy to clean
- One continuous piece of tubing from inlet to outlet – no tubing welds
- Self-draining design – eliminates possibility of sample retention
- Fully sterilizable/autoclavable – satisfies validations criteria
- Availability of hygienic sample valve – allows fine control of sample flow during testing
- Simple to install – use of tri-clamp compatible fittings ensures that the SC50 is simple to install
- Mounts using standard pipe clamps