Images are representations only.
HawkVFlo HFAM Process VA Flow MeterBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
HawkVFlo HFAM All Metal Flow Meters are simple, accurate, meters for use in a wide range of industrial liquid and gas applications. These meters have an excellent tolerance to suspended solids and measure flow to one percent accuracy. With an all metal design, these meters are ideal for high pressures, high temperatures, steam, dirty fluids, and harsh service environments.
HFAM All Metal Flow Meters use an internal magnet to carry an external indicator in a non-wetted enclosure. And they can be supplied with the HFT2 2-Wire Transmitters for flow rate and total. Additionally, these meters can be supplied with a high temperature indicator option for service up to 600° F.Features
- All metal construction for high pressures & temperatures
- Ideal for steam service, very dirty fluids, and harsh service environments
- Internal magnet carries external indicator in a non-wetted enclosure
- Excellent tolerance to suspended solids
- Extended flow ranges averaging 30 to 1
- No springs, cams, or seals to wear out
- Standard 1/2” to 4” female NPT connections or optional flanges. Pipe adapters may be used for other sizes without affecting accuracy
- Flows to 500 GPM liquids or 5750 SCFM gases
- 360º rotation of scale. Special scales for other units or fluids & multiple scaling offered
- Options include HFT2™ 2-Wire Flow Transmitter, Alarms, Pressure Gauge on Meter and Oxygen cleaning
- Economically priced
- 2” to 4”: ± 1/2 % of Indicated Flow Rate
- 1/2” to 1-1/2”: ± 1/4 % of Indicated Flow Rate
- 30 to 1 Average
- ± 1 % of 100 % Flow Rate
- Up to 1,000 psig
- Up to 600° F
- 1/2” to 2” Small Body: T-316 Stainless Steel
- 2” to 4” Large Body: Zinc Phosphate, Xylan 1052 Coated Steel with All Stainless Internals
- Buna N Standard
- Viton, Ethylene-Propylene (EPR), Silicone, Neoprene, Teflon, Geothermal EPR and Optional
- -20° to 240° F (-29° to 116° C)
- -20° to 158° F (-29° to 70° C)
- 0-90 % Non-condensing
- 0.5 Vdc Output 10-30 Vdc @ 3-Wire
- 0-10 Vdc Output 12-30 Vdc @ 3-Wire
- 4-20 mA Output Loop-powered, 12-30 Vdc - 2-Wire
- 25 mA Max.
- 0-5 Vdc and 0-10 Vdc into 10,000 Ohms Min.
- 4-20 mA into 1000 Ohms Max.
- NEMA 4 (IP67), NEMA 7
- Oil & Gas
- Saturated Steam
- Hydraulic Fluid Metering
- High Pressure or Temperature Liquid and Gas Flow Metering
- Dirty Fluids
- Hydraulic Fracturing ("Fracking") for Water and Chemicals