Images are representations only.
JSRLF Series Low Pressure RegulatorBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Steriflow JSRLF Series line of low flow pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows.
These valves are most often used in biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical research, and production facilities for clean gas flow regulation.
The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from ASTMA479 316L SST barstock.
The standard finish is ASME BPE SF5 (20Ra micro-inch, electropolished), SF1 non-electropolished valves are available.
The valve is outfitted with the rugged Jorlon diaphragm and Teflon, PEEK and EPDM seats and seals that are all FDA approved, USP Class VI compliant materials.
These materials of construction enable J-Pure to withstand the rigors of SIP and CIP processes if required.Features
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and quality surface finish
- Four Cv’s between 0.01 and 0.2 and six spring ranges guarantees a valve that will fit your application
- Optimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff