Images are representations only.
FLOWSIC600 Gas Flow MeterPart Number: FLOWSIC600 Brand: Sick AG
SICK Gas Flow Meters
Request a Quote
The FLOWSIC600 measurement device is an ultrasonic gas flow meter and sets the standard in its market segment for custody transfer of natural gas as well as steam flow measurement.
The visually technical design demonstrates that it is geared to the tough industry conditions.
The compact design with integrated cable routing means that the measuring system is rugged, insensitive to interference, low-maintenance, and has long-term stability.
The FLOWSIC600 features extensive diagnostics options to allow detection of malfunctions even before the measurement is affected.
Versions with 2, 4, 4 + 1, or 4 + 4 measuring paths enable a variety of process applications, including custody transfer measurements.Features
- Long-term stability, reliable measurement
- Low maintenance due to intelligent self-diagnostics
- Virtually immune to pressure regulator noise
- Ultrasonic transducers can be exchanged under operating pressure
- Wide application range
Certifications & Approvals
- Sound Velocity
- Gas Velocity
- Uncorrected volume
- Corrected volume
- Class I Division 1
- Class I Division 2
- On Request: -194° to 280° C
- -40° to 180° C
- On Request: 450 bar(g)
- 0 to 250 bar(g)
Nominal Pipe Size
- 2” to 48” (DN 50 to DN 1200)
- Modbus: ASCII RS-485 (2x) / RTU RS-485 (2x)
- Family Overview FLOWSIC600 pdf 385 KB
- Special Information Flowsic600 Future Proofing For H2 Injection pdf 335 KB
- Special Information Flowsic600 Recalibration Service pdf 3.5 MB
- Special Information Flowsic600 XT Gateway Ready For The Future pdf 250 KB
- Special Information Green Means Stop Flowsic600 pdf 221 KB
- Special Information One Body Two Brains Flowsic600 Quatro pdf 219 KB
- Special Information Statement Flowsic600 Typical Measurement Repeatability pdf 81 KB
- Special Information Steam Flow Measurement pdf 1.0 MB