Images are representations only.
Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing for Perimeter Security and Threat DetectionBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
The Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing System can be installed along a fence or perimeter and can detect, identify and report any movements.
This system has limitless applications and can be installed on anything from explosive storage areas to farms and ranches.
The fast processing speed and pulse rate allow the Fiber Optic System to detect minute interferences that may otherwise go unnoticed.
Some examples of detectable activates include intruder movement along a perimeter, intruders cutting or climbing a fence, vehicle movement along a perimeter and digging, excavating or trenching.
The Fiber Optic Sensing system is crucial for keeping valuable assets secure and protected.Features
- No time splicing, allowing zero chance for an intruder to go unnoticed
- Immune to the effects of a broken or cut fiber
- Fiber optic sensing detects the exact location of intruder
- Self-diagnostics monitor the unitÍs condition and maintain optimum performance
- No maintenance or calibration require after commissioning
- Monitor up at 80 km (50 mi) at the same time.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring
- Fiber Optic Sensing Cable
Number of Channel
- 1 or 2
- 110-240 Vac (50/60 Hz), 24 Vdc
- Conveyors: Up to 40 kms (25 miles) Per Channel
- Temperature: -30° to 200° C (-22° to 392° F) (Special Options for Temps Up to 800° C (1,472° F) and Down to -200° C (-328° F) Available)
- Interrogator: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Interrogator: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Operating: 10 % to 85 % @ 40° C Non-Condensing
- Storage: 10 % to 95 % @ 40° C Non-Condensing
- Modbus Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethernet PIDS (Standard), ROS, Relay, USB, SCADA
- Laser (Infra Red) Class 1M
Laser Wave Length
- 1,550.12 nm (Nanometers)
- ± 5 pm (Picometers)
Processor Transfer Rate
- 64 Bit (Ultra High Speed)
- Army barracks
- Explosive Storage Areas
- Country Borders
- Hazardous Areas
- Unmanned Sites