Images are representations only.
Mark MK608BPM Series Direct Operated Pressure Reducing ValveBrand: Jordan Valve
They are available in 1″ to 10″ (DN25 though DN250) body sizes.
These regulators feature a construction capable of sustaining rugged use and their construction makes them easy to install and to maintain.Features
- Flow to open design.
- Available with ISA face to face dimensions.
- 3 different trim sizes for each body size, to meet a wide range of applications.
- Quick opening flow characteristic.
- Trim features metal or soft tightness, single or double ported.
- Leakage classes range from II up to VI (according to ANSI/FCI 70-3).
- External pressure sensing.
- Separation tank to handle superheated steam or high viscosity fluid.
- Stem tightness packing is available as elastomeric (lip seal) or graphite gasket.
- Wide range of actuators according to the requested regulation range.
- Wide range of elastomeric diaphragms.